Wednesday, February 27, 2013

25 Amazing Papercut Artists

25 Amazing Papercut Artists:


Today Design*Sponge is almost entirely devoted to paper crafts. Coming up, we’ve got two interviews with artists who specialize in the classic paper techniques of marbling and paper cutting, as well as two paper-based DIY projects, a roundup of marbled design goods and an in-depth look at the history of marbling. To kick things off, I thought I’d share 25 of my favorite artists who create incredible cut paper designs. I narrowed this list to 25, but my full Pinterest research board (I love using those secret boards for my initial research) of 40+ papercut designs is right here if you need a little more inspiration. xo, grace
Image above by Elsa Mora
Yuko Yamamoto
Elsa Mora (Etsy shop here)

Yuko Yamamato
Art-is-a-Way
5ac2841bd55888852747749460d67345
EYE_fullview
Naomi
Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 3.33.47 PM
karen
Hina
sharon-arnold
sharon-arnold
BOVEYLEE
JAQ
Vought_sequence04
vanitas
GeorgiaRussell
xin
papercutproject
lisarodden
peter
url
cosmicdistortion
MOUZINE-DONNA-RUFF-3
Lovesdoves-main-image
yulia-brodskaya-03-500x609

More papercut designs after the jump . . .
(more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment