Friday, July 22, 2011

ULTIMATE BUTTHURT

ULTIMATE BUTTHURT: "

From: Vermorlian

Date: July 20, 2011 7:12:03 AM PDT

Subject: A little update on our Regretsy feature

To: Helen@regretsy.com



The man in the picture is my husband.





I mean, he WAS my husband.



He was MORTIFIED when we were featured on Regretsy. I tried to tell him it was all in fun. You have to have thick skin if you want to sell online!



The more I tried to placate him, the angrier he got . . . until he walked out the door two days later. I haven’t seen him since (though I did hear from his lawyer when he filed for divorce).



It wasn’t the first time he refused to talk and just walked out the door, but I made sure it was the last. I told him not to bother coming back this time!



I bet you I’m the FIRST Regretsy-inspired divorce! Even so, I’m still laughing over the whole thing. It actually helped end a terrible marriage that I had been looking to get out of for over two years!



Forever a fan,



Even in divorce court,



Vermorlian



"

No comments:

Post a Comment