Tuesday, July 26, 2011

wrap magazine

wrap magazine: "


I have a soft spot for illustrators. I’m not sure why, but they’re always the artists I seem to develop design-crushes on most easily. Thankfully Polly and Chris at Wrap decided to publish a magazine dedicated to illustration that will now feed my obsession.





With two issues under their belt, Wrap has already interviewed a slew of talented artists and designers and, with their latest issue, they decided to make the magazine itself part of the design process. Each issue can easily be taken apart and used as wrapping paper, which I love. It’s fun to tear things out and save it, but if you’re like me and end up with a stack of already-read magazines, it’s great to know that this can easily be reused. Wrap even perforated the back cover so it turns into eight note cards to coordinate with featured prints in the magazine. You can check out (and order) the issue right here- thanks to Polly for the tip! xo, grace







"

No comments:

Post a Comment